Pages

Ocean Air

Shirt: J.Crew, Skirt: Gap, Boots: Alex Marie, Headband: Anthropologie 
Thanks to S. Mahoney for help with the photos today!

I leave in four days, so I've been trying to soak up as much of the sunlight and sea air as I can before I board the plane back to Virginia.  The t-shirt I'm wearing was a Christmas gift from my mom and the text appropriately reads, "le mer est moi maison"...too lovely!  My sister gave me the most beautiful set of headbands from Anthropologie and I have been wearing them almost non-stop.  The girls in my family have been enjoying our chance to shop together (sorry dad) since we usually do so via picture text messages, on the opposite sides of the country.  Sometimes all the shopping help you really need is the advice of your family members. 

I'm looking forward to a couple new classes this semester and the absence of a few subjects I've been taking for the past few years. Here's to an easy and memorable last semester of undergrad!  Good luck to all of my friends in school this semester and I hope this year brings everyone happiness and wisdom!


No comments:

Post a Comment