Pages

Snow Globe




 Sweater: Banana Republic, Jeans: LOFT, Boots: Hunter, Socks: Hunter, Gloves: Urban Outfitters

Snow pictures from Friday!  We didn't get very much snow but it did feel as if we were living in a snow globe for quite some time.  It was very pretty to watch from inside, and when it got a little too toasty in our apartment it was fun to take a walk in.  My sweater was actually so warm that I couldn't wear it inside and had to change into something lighter...I suppose that's a good problem to have in the winter!  I lucked out at a Banana Republic closing sale last weekend (We will miss you BR! Now I have no choice but to drive to Norfolk. Sigh.) and picked this red cowl neck sweater up as well as a duplicate of another sweater I really like in a different colour (cream, of course).  I think I spent around $12 on each, so I'd consider that a success.
Off to go retrieve my car from the shop and work on a few ongoing projects.  Happy Sunday!

Snow last week in my warmest scarf (made by my mother), H&M beret, and wool coat by Tulle


No comments:

Post a Comment